Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Music To Be Banned After SHM Gig

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

meh, it's a sloppy journalist **** off and thinking he's funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

old gregg wrote: »
    meh, it's a sloppy journalist **** off and thinking he's funny.

Are we calling bloggers "journalists" now? I do despair.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

bit of a sick joke really,i wouldn't be suprised if it happend in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

That not what the report said at all! This has gotta be a joke. Does he think that no one else knows what was actually in the report so its okay to turn it around and write about it in this fashion?

I don't like dance music, and my life would not be impacted whatsoever by it being banned, but WTF... people should be able to, and will listen to any music they wish. This blogger is an idiot. I wish I hadnt clicked and given him the traffic. >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Woo Woo!!!

It's like the 80's all over again.

Bring it on Bitches:):rolleyes::);):):P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Jesus Christ lads, it's satire, a parody of the media and public's reaction.

Is this new generation so full of SHM-loving wasters that jokes don't work anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

grindle wrote: »
    Jesus Christ lads, it's satire, a parody of the media and public's reaction.

Is this new generation so full of SHM-loving wasters that jokes don't work anymore?

If you really want a joke jake a look at UK legislation;

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1994/33/section/63/enacted

63 Powers to remove persons attending or preparing for a rave

(1)This section applies to a gathering on land in the open air of 100 or more persons (whether or not trespassers) at which amplified music is played during the night (with or without intermissions) and is such as, by reason of its loudness and duration and the time at which it is played, is likely to cause serious distress to the inhabitants of the locality; and for this purpose—

(a)such a gathering continues during intermissions in the music and, where the gathering extends over several days, throughout the period during which amplified music is played at night (with or without intermissions); and

(b)“music” includes sounds wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

wow^

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Yedya wrote: »
    wow^

Was the last straw in getting me the hell out of the UK. I've been gone since '93.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

this sounds like a job for Techno Viking

• Advertisement
Advertisement