Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squeak in the room

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Them's meeses Blackdog - meeses squeak - rats don't an' furthermore, if you hears squeaks you is hearring liddle baby meeses. You need to have a serious talk to that miaow cos it is not doing what miaows should - being get rid of the meeses.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

'working on a report' aka fapping. It's just your bed from your 'study'. Any grunting?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Loose sphincher.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

squeak.png

Poor old abandoned Wheezy.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

Alice1 wrote: »
    Them's meeses Blackdog - meeses squeak - rats don't an' furthermore, if you hears squeaks you is hearring liddle baby meeses. You need to have a serious talk to that miaow cos it is not doing what miaows should - being get rid of the meeses.

Chatted with miaow, told her that unless she sorts out the mouse problem (meeses you say? is that the plural of moose? SH!T JUST GOT REAL if so) she will be getting her p45

Also, wasn't a fap to be had last night, too worried about all these critters... I don't know how I would milk one out with a gaggle of meese joining the moths, spiders and mice!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3UavD2oNkg

Mice humping in the walls?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Have a nice read of "Rats in the wall" by H.P Lovecraft, that might help you sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I had meeses and mices last year worst couple of weeks ever. Had to poison 'em for a finish. Got a guy in to fill all the holes with expanding foam but now there's a mouse in the cavity of the wall. It can't get into the house itself but spends its nights running around the inside of the wall.

Had to put poison boxes down outside in the garage where they're coming in and hope for the best. Feels bad though.

mud wrote: »
    I had meeses and mices last year worst couple of weeks ever. Had to poison 'em for a finish. Got a guy in to fill all the holes with expanding foam but now there's a mouse in the cavity of the wall. It can't get into the house itself but spends its nights running around the inside of the wall.

Had to put poison boxes down outside in the garage where they're coming in and hope for the best. Feels bad though.

You filled its holes last year and it is still alive?! Good grief!

I had a chat with chairman meow, she is on high alert now. I have a good feeling about tonight!

blackdog2 wrote: »
    You filled its holes last year and it is still alive?! Good grief!

I had a chat with chairman meow, she is on high alert now. I have a good feeling about tonight!

Ha ha no, I live in a crumbly old cottage and the meeses and mices are able to get from the garage into the wall cavity but no further due to the filled holes :)

Hope Chairman Meow is hungry! Best of luck it's a terror having mice (although preferable to rats!) The squeaks and scuffling noises are horrible.

• Advertisement

Squeaks back y'all:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Gigity gigity gigity squeak

Quagmire rats are back dude

Yikes. Chairman Meow needs a stern talking to!

Ah for goodness sake, would you stop feeding the miaow - if she was hungry she'd catch them there meeses. She has life too good to hunt for her supper. And you do know that the meeses are sniggering at her don't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Cut off their tales with a carving knife

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Ah for goodness sake, would you stop feeding the miaow - if she was hungry she'd catch them there meeses. She has life too good to hunt for her supper. And you do know that the meeses are sniggering at her don't you?

Nice and all as she is, there is no guarantee that she won't develop a taste for me, and I am far more accessible to her than the quagmice in the walls.

Nice and all as she is, there is no guarantee that she won't develop a taste for me, and I am far more accessible to her than the quagmice in the walls.
    Mmm, how to put this delicately - don't want to cause any offence now, however, if the miaow starts eatin' you she ain't a miaow at all - she is a rat masquerading as a miaow. Real miaows don't eat humans.

I'd be getting a bit worried around now if I were you...

Mmm, how to put this delicately - don't want to cause any offence now, however, if the miaow starts eatin' you she ain't a miaow at all - she is a rat masquerading as a miaow. Real miaows don't eat humans.

I'd be getting a bit worried around now if I were you...

I am leaving the generalissimiao in charge of the house for 2 nights. There will be daily inspections by a friend, hopefully his unblinkered view will enable us to come to a conclusion that she is indeed a miaow. Should she be a rat.... she may well find herself signing on next week(provided she has paid her taxes - rats are nowhere near as diligent as miaows for this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭TheGimp

Bats in the attic.

• Advertisement

I am leaving the generalissimiao in charge of the house for 2 nights. There will be daily inspections by a friend, hopefully his unblinkered view will enable us to come to a conclusion that she is indeed a miaow. Should she be a rat.... she may well find herself signing on next week(provided she has paid her taxes - rats are nowhere near as diligent as miaows for this)
    Pah, lightweight, the mighty miaow has run you out of your own house!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Slender Man

He WILL get you............

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

Has your cat had recent back alley hip replacement surgery ???
    If so wd40 enemas should do the trick .

For the cat ! Not you .

Pah, lightweight, the mighty miaow has run you out of your own house!

Back, and I am quite sure I heard a soft but distinct giggity squealed from the wall. Quagmice are around it seems, you should all check your rooms

Back, and I am quite sure I heard a soft but distinct giggity squealed from the wall. Quagmice are around it seems, you should all check your rooms
    Time for the farewell to miaow and get yersel a few mouse traps. And don't put cheese in them - use chocolate. Seems meeses loves chocolate. Keep us updated.

Time for the farewell to miaow and get yersel a few mouse traps. And don't put cheese in them - use chocolate. Seems meeses loves chocolate. Keep us updated.

Heard this before, but I have never had to deal with quagmeeses? What do they like? A nice claret? The dulcet tones of Barry White?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭WumBuster

It could just be the wood squeaking as it does when it expands in the warm weather

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Heard this before, but I have never had to deal with quagmeeses? What do they like? A nice claret? The dulcet tones of Barry White?
    Get a recording or a video of Japanese schoolgirls mud wrestling and place it on the trap and wait for the gigity gigity
    He will come out ha

Advertisement