Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I have my ban lifted from AH?

Options
  • 04-08-2012 7:14am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

Hi! I was banned from AH some time ago. I was just wondering can this ban be lifted now? It was for something silly (as befits AH in fairness). I started a thread about best methods of trolling :o It was only a joke thread but the mods took it seriously. I thought it a bit unfair but recognised why I was banned none the less. Thing is the ban appears permanent which to me is unfair. I have seen worse and I was clearly only joking. I can't remember who banned me. Anyone help me in this regard? Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Have you contacted the AH mods? If not, this is the first thing you need to do.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello Darkman2.

After review and discussion with the AH mods your permanent ban will not be overturned.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

And just to add to the above if you reregister any more accounts, your darkman2 account will be site banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement