Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

licence arrived !!

Options
  • 04-08-2012 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

3 weeks in total not bad cz .17 thumbhole any suggestions on scope ,scope mag and silencer???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

Happy shooting..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

4-16x50 should be plenty of mag.I never really go over 10x with my HMR.

Bushnell banner dusk and dawn 6-18x50 is 99pounds on sportsmanguncentre

Have it here for 150euro and its a great bit of kit. CliveJ has just gotten one if i remember correctly.

LEI mod will be flush with the diameter of a heavy barrel and are the best and lightest mods. Partrick Carley in wexford sells them for 160.
    I couldnt justify doubly the price though and got a custom one made for 70quid that I am very impressed with.

Best of luck with the new rig :D happy shooting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

Congratulations, lots of fun times ahead so. I got one myself earlier on this year and love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

charlie10 wrote: »
    3 weeks in total not bad cz .17 thumbhole any suggestions on scope ,scope mag and silencer???

Thats great going, well done and hope you have many years of safe shooting with the .17

Just wondering, did you apply for the moderator on the license? A friend of mine forgot to and hadnt realized it was a separate application or letter from super and ended up paying again.

Wishing you good luck with your new firearm. Hope mine comes through as fast :)

Advertisement