Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MBA Competition

• 04-08-2012 10:47am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

When will the winners be announced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Plain of Aleion

godtabh wrote: »
    When will the winners be announced?

Im still waiting on last years winner to be announced.

Actually perhaps you can help. Do you know if this comp is for Executive MBA or regular one? I see blended also been offered but only in Limerick.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

There were a couple of options to pick from

http://twitter.com/griffithcollege/status/160394824346906625

I came across this. Is it the same competition? no mention of a winners:(

Anyone know if a winner was announced???

hellooooo :):rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Am I the only one who thinks it is exceptionally bad form to not at least publish the names of the winners from these two competitions. usually a company would be pushing the PR. But nothing has come at all.

Is this acceptable?

(rant over)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rebelabu

Hey folks, there was a picture of the scholarship winners in the Independent on Sunday.

Advertisement