Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Westmeath Darts

• 04-08-2012 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just recently moved to the area (Delvin) and im looking to find any darts teams in the area to maybe join, now im trying to get back into playing.

Anyone have any pointers to people or pubs they know of that may have a team would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 niflhel

Is there nothing in Westmeath at all ? No able to point me in the right direction ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 uncle homer

niflhel wrote: »
    Is there nothing in Westmeath at all ? No able to point me in the right direction ?

never heard of the place.........is it a town in offaly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

never heard of the place.........is it a town in offaly?
    thats an offaly bad joke mate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

The GreyHound Bar have a team that plays on a friday night, the league is starting soon so id get down there, the man who runs the team is a guy called Tommy Farrellry, fierce sound bloke, hel call a spade a spade and let you know if you can join or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 niflhel

Super thanks for that. Will have to take a gander down there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Just recently moved to the area (Delvin) and im looking to find any darts teams in the area to maybe join, now im trying to get back into playing.

Anyone have any pointers to people or pubs they know of that may have a team would be great thanks.

My dad plays in North Weatmeath tournament. Look up north Westmeath darts on Facebook they have a page. Will prob list all the pubs involved

Advertisement