Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is with all the Cop/Ambulance/Fire Brigade Sirens!?

Options
  • 04-08-2012 1:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in renmore and for the last 10 miniutes I've been hearing cops/Ambulances, wtfs going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

They are in hot pursuit of fiddles in a White bronco heading towards Oranmore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Cue Benny Hill music

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I thought I could hear a helicopter before. Gone by the time I headed out to check. Not a sound I like to hear, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

JustMary wrote: »
    I thought I could hear a helicopter before. Gone by the time I headed out to check. Not a sound I like to hear, though.

You did its doing the races, saw it a few times over the City today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

snubbleste wrote: »
    Cue Benny Hill music

LOL, what a funny guy you are! you would'nt last pissing time in any of the emergency services or face a fraction of what they deal with on a daily basis but anyway you're a funny funny guy!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Cue even MORE Benny Hill music to cheer the place up after that rather surly rant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Lots of helicopters heard here in the west side for the past hour or two - something to do with the hospital? I know it's race week, but I haven't heard any all week until today. I hope everything's ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Seaneh wrote: »
    I'm in renmore and for the last 10 miniutes I've been hearing cops/Ambulances, wtfs going on?

They're coming to get you. Something about the exotic flora in your back garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Strange. On an elevated site in Ballybane, I heard no sirens all afternoon. Maybe the wind was in the wrong direction.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Strange. On an elevated site in Ballybane, I heard no sirens all afternoon. Maybe the wind was in the wrong direction.

Something veeeery odd about loads of sirens in Renmore and none in Ballybane at all. Nobody has actually answered Seaneh though. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Sappa wrote: »
    hot pursuit of fiddles in a White bronco

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

Advertisement