Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend something for 2100 MSP

Options
  • 04-08-2012 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations on what to buy for 2100MSP from the marketplace?

Edit: Sorry can this be moved to the Xbox forum?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Of the recent games that were worth my money were the first 2 episodes of the Walking Dead series, 400 points each. Short though.

You could get hours from minecraft if thats your thing, try the demo and see.

Shadowcomplex is a couple of years old but still one of the best arcade games out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Chime is a good game for 400msp.
    Try the demo first to get a feel of the game.
    A musical tetris game although that description doesn't give justice to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 twotonewolftone

hi justryan
    i would recommend you keep your eye out on the deal of the week they update it every tuesday.this weeks deal is the dlc add ons for tomb raider anniversary i know its an old game but 800 points for both sets of dlc is a bargain.they recently had the mw3/black ops dlc at have price for july 4 celebrations heres a link to the current deal http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Promotion/dealoftheweek

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

If you haven't played it yet Toy Soldiers is well worth getting. Great amount of gameplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Thanks for all the recommendations I went ahead and bought Battlefield 3 Premium to get access to all the DLC

• Advertisement
Advertisement