Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I've just killed someone!!

• 04-08-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Ok so now I got your attention , if I committed this terrible crime,btw I haven't, and I post it on boards how long do you think it would take the po-lice to knock on my door??
    Ps.. Let's just clarify that I haven't murdered anyone..........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Joekers

You would have months possibly years to get away because nobody would take you serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The thread would be locked and you'd get an infraction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭stevek93

I have traced your IP a paddy wagon is on its way to your house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

Yourself and Peter Quinn could go on the run together.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

If they were arresting people for posts on boards, they'd have to start with the delusional lunatics on the soccer forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

get a job in a bank quick. the law doesnt apply once your inside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

1hr 33m 27sec.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

hawkelady wrote: »
    Ok so now I got your attention , if I committed this terrible crime,btw I haven't, and I post it on boards how long do you think it would take the po-lice to knock on my door??
    Ps.. Let's just clarify that I haven't murdered anyone..........

Read this thread. Big brother is watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

Hahahaha. You would get away with it

Even if it went to court, your lawyers would say, if the accused really did kill xyz, then he wouldn't go posting about it on the most popular internet site in ireland...

Or if that didn't work you would get away with it becouse they would argue that you would have to be mad to kill someone and post about it on the internet. You would go for mental stabality tests (or whatever they are) which you would fail on purpose and walk away scot free

so lesson here is if you kill someone post about it on boards...

jk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I've just mudered Like A Prayer.

Damn karaoke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Come over to my house and I'll regale you with stories of how I borrowed billions from the banks and can't pay it back. The laughter we shall have :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭stevek93

Hahahaha. You would get away with it

Even if it went to court, your lawyers would say, if the accused really did kill xyz, then he wouldn't go posting about it on the most popular internet site in ireland...

Or if that didn't work you would get away with it becouse they would argue that you would have to be mad to kill someone and post about it on the internet. You would go for mental stabality tests (or whatever they are) which you would fail on purpose and walk away scot free

so lesson here is if you kill someone post about it on boards...

jk

Lovely we are going to see more of these threads now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

You said "po-lice", you watch far too much TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

OP arrested for attention-whoring.

Advertisement