Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing Down sale atlantic Homecare

• 04-08-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Sad to see atlantic is closing, but was in there today great bargains to be had. Anyone else been in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭matchthis

Sad to see them go. It was never busy when I'm was there. Did it give any indication when it was closing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭SQ2

Which one is closing?

If you're talking about the one in Newbridge, it will be closing at the start of September. Have no idea about sales though. As the same company owns woodies I imagine most stock will be moved over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Starla_o0 wrote: »
    If you're talking about the one in Newbridge, it will be closing at the start of September. Have no idea about sales though. As the same company owns woodies I imagine most stock will be moved over there.

same company was parent company, but atlantic operated on its own.

It "bought" product from woodies and shared advertising. Some even rebranded (probably at a fee of €1 a year), but still were "owned" by the Atlantic company.

As landlords refused to play ball with rents, this examinership process was put on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Starla_o0 wrote: »

Ain't much around that side of the shopping centre open now, aside from DID. Sad to see Atlantic go. And thanks to the staff for all the assistance over the years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement