Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full screen issue with two monitors

Options
  • 05-08-2012 3:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

I've two monitors in my pc for ages, the right hand side i use for watching vids in full screen in a chrome and the one on the left which is the primary i use for other stuff like gaming, browsing autocad etc.. For the last few days when I click full screen on a vid in browser on the right hand screen it jumps to the left for some reason.

I updated every kind of software imaginable that could be related and I'm at a loss to explain it. I'm thinking its my hd 4850 on the way out perhaps. Any advise would be welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 PatrickMc

It sounds like your Monitor 1 & 2 were changed around in settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

This started happening for me too. Its gotta be a Chrome/flash/youtube update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭portumnadaz

The problem is gone now after Chrome had an update

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yup :)

Advertisement