Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a phone unlocked in Belfast

Options
  • 05-08-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place to get a Blackberry unlocked in belfast city centre as im going to oz and my phone is currently locked to o2. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not in city but Google suggests www.iphonebits.co.uk in BT36 7AG

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ben10afc

i live around 15 miles from there, thanks for the suggestion though

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can try online using www.fastgsm.com
    What others thought

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mojopolo

There are guys in the mall of Connswater shopping centre that unlock phones - I haven't tried them so not sure if they do blackberrys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

There's a guy on Royal Ave sort of opposite the entrance to Castle Court that did it for me. It's a tiny phone shop, can't miss it, if it's still there of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ben10afc

pow wow wrote: »
    There's a guy on Royal Ave sort of opposite the entrance to Castle Court that did it for me. It's a tiny phone shop, can't miss it, if it's still there of course.

yeah ive been told about that guy, going to try there on friday.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

ben10afc wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a place to get a Blackberry unlocked in belfast city centre as im going to oz and my phone is currently locked to o2. thanks

Get it unlocked for free at:
    www.freemyblackberry.com

You can pay a few euro for a 20minute turnaround or wait about 24hrs for the free version. Used it lots and it's very reliable

Advertisement