Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Passport

Options
  • 05-08-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks - I reckon I lost my Passport on my way home from the airport last Monday somewhere in Clonee / Dunboyne.

If you've heard of anyone who found a passport, please let me know.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Sweet - someone handed it into the Garda station! Mods - you can delete this if ya want.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

My daughter lost hers last Saturday night. Was in her bag what was robbed while she was in Xangos. Long shot but if anyone found if please PM me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Alanajane, report it to your local Garda Station asap. It's no big deal but lost passports need to be reported and cancelled so it makes it that bit harder for less honest finders to use them. Also, it's maybe worthwile to consider carrying an alternative form of ID just to get into a club or pub. Passports is rather expensive and in the wrong hands can be misused for all sorts of activities.

Advertisement