Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering moving back to Eircom

Options
  • 05-08-2012 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Am considering switching homephone/broadband package back to Eircom if they can provide a good deal on that and possibly a good deal on mobile service for myself and wife. Both of us are out of contract with Meteor and are exploring our options. I would have thought a provider might be willing to offer something sweeter if we had all 3 accounts with them. Our phoneline can only carry 1.5mb (I think) and we're not looking for alot on mobile side of things either maybe 200 mins & texts and data with as good/nice a phone as possible.

Anyone done this with any of the providers out there? Has Eircom anything to offer in this situation ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi all,
    Am considering switching homephone/broadband package back to Eircom if they can provide a good deal on that and possibly a good deal on mobile service for myself and wife. Both of us are out of contract with Meteor and are exploring our options. I would have thought a provider might be willing to offer something sweeter if we had all 3 accounts with them. Our phoneline can only carry 1.5mb (I think) and we're not looking for alot on mobile side of things either maybe 200 mins & texts and data with as good/nice a phone as possible.

Anyone done this with any of the providers out there? Has Eircom anything to offer in this situation ?

Hi tinofapples,

If you would like to PM me with your home address, existing landline number I can look into the best broadband (speed), talk package available.

I can check with meteor and e-Mobile to on the mobile phone packages as well.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement