Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellery Soldering Kits Ireland - WHERE!?!

Options
  • 05-08-2012 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I have just started making my own jewellery and i need a soldering kit specifically for jewellery making, the cheapest i can find online is in England and would cost €70 with delivery and i am just wondering if anybody out there know where i could get one in Ireland. Have tried ebay but no luck :( Or if you know what things i would need and where i can purchase them separately would be fierce handy too (FYI - Woodies knows nothing about their own stock!! lol)

Also, if anybody has any tips on how to solder properly i would welcome any and all :D Like, is it ok to use a soldering iron instead of a torch and also can i use solder that already contains flux?

Thanks

Advertisement