Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help :( Erasmus student in need of accommodation

Options
  • 05-08-2012 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm an Erasmus student from Malta and I'll be coming to NUIG for the first semester (to be fair I haven't been accepted yet because the administrations office in Malta is taking its time -.-' but I thought I might as well search seeing as I will have to be there very soon)

I'm considering Centerpoint apartments but they are a bit far from NUIG... I was wondering if you could suggest anything else which isn't too pricey.. maybe I could share a flat with someone.

Thank you very much :):)

Comments

You should check out the usual places like Daft.ie and since you're looking for NUIG, it might be checking out the Galway Advertiser Classified Section for accommodation to let in Newcastle, which is near there.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Guess it's that time of year again, I've made a sticky now for student/student living queries.

Boney have covered everything in his post, mind if I copy it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement