Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Male singer wanted asap

• 05-08-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Wanted male Singer (30's) for busy modern Meath/Dublin wedding/pub band. Guitar playing an advantage.  Get in touch. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 EMPI

Darbycam wrote: »
    Wanted male Singer (30's) for busy modern Meath/Dublin wedding/pub band. Guitar playing an advantage.  Get in touch. Thanks.

Hi,
    My name is Eli. I've 21 years vocal experience. Call me on <snip> if you're interested.

Regards,
    Eli

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 gpegman

Hi pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5 marlowvious

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 gpegman

You Lookin for a singer it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 horserev

Wanted male Singer (30's) for busy modern Meath/Dublin wedding/pub band. Guitar playing an advantage. Get in touch. Thanks.

I am a male singer, quarter finalist on :The Voice of Ireland:. I am interested. phone <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 robmck

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭solidsinger

hi john 36 dublin good singer good range and very good entertainer have my own pa etc and can get gigs cheers j <snip>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Male rap artist if interested, i can sing, i like chicken wings, ive got the bling, been to jail, where i did fail then the stones started to hail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

horserev: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Randuz

Hi im 32 male Singer living In Dublin i have experience singing with rock and top 40 band In indonesia since 2002-2012,if you interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 JohnGerard35

Wanted male Singer (30's) for busy modern Meath/Dublin wedding/pub band. Guitar playing an advantage. Get in touch. Thanks.

Hi i'm available... Served many years in the industry as a lead vocalist/Acoustic guitar player.

Cheers

johngerard35@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭solidsinger

cant i get more details on band pls line up set list etc cheers

Advertisement