Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fly fishing

Options
  • 05-08-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi i know its late in the season but im looking to start fly fishing again,
    its been a couple of years since ive really fished.looking for some suggestions on were to go south dublin wicklow region.any suggestions would be apprciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Eriesniper

tleech32 wrote: »
    Hi i know its late in the season but im looking to start fly fishing again,
    its been a couple of years since ive really fished.looking for some suggestions on were to go south dublin wicklow region.any suggestions would be apprciated.
    look up Annamoe trout fishery.they have casting tuitions
    there to

• Registered Users Posts: 21 tleech32

Thanks i know how to fly fish just looking for locations have been looking up
    rathcon fisheries.Have you ever fished there.

Thanks i know how to fly fish just looking for locations have been looking up
    rathcon fisheries.Have you ever fished there.
    no nere fished at Rathcon.im going to annamoe fishery in 2 days

Im going to head down tomorrow,let you know how i get on.

Im going to head down tomorrow,let you know how i get on.
    How did u do??

• Advertisement

It was a good way to get back into swing of thing had 2 nice rainbows about 4 pound each good value 25 euro for 8 hours only down side it was a bit small come midday it gets quite packed.

It was a good way to get back into swing of thing had 2 nice rainbows about 4 pound each good value 25 euro for 8 hours only down side it was a bit small come midday it gets quite packed.
    Update

Advertisement