Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What To Do In Tralee

Options
  • 05-08-2012 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    myself and my wife and our son are heading to tralee (barna beach) for a week at the end of the month
    im askinf for advice on what there is to do, especially for the little fella. i know there is the aquadome but what else is there to do? can you also recommend places we can go on our own as his grandparents will be with us and so will be baby sitting on or two of the nights

thanks folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

Hi folks,
    myself and my wife and our son are heading to tralee (barna beach) for a week at the end of the month
    im askinf for advice on what there is to do, especially for the little fella. i know there is the aquadome but what else is there to do? can you also recommend places we can go on our own as his grandparents will be with us and so will be baby sitting on or two of the nights

thanks folks
    Toby world for the wee ones also and the wetlands park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Toby world for the wee ones also and the wetlands park

if one was going for a few pints on his own where should he go, ideally with a bookies very nearby

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

if one was going for a few pints on his own where should he go, ideally with a bookies very nearby

The Castle Bar Rock Street,Boylesports right next door and Paddy Power next door as well :)

can you recommend a place that does a good breakfast. looking forward to next week now, arriving on wednesday
    also, is the town walkable from banna beach?

can you recommend a place that does a good breakfast. looking forward to next week now, arriving on wednesday
    also, is the town walkable from banna beach?

The Snackery in the centre of the town is always a popular choice for a breakfast,Gallys out the Castlemaine road also does breakfast and if your coming from the Ardfert/Banna side of town O Donnell's also does breakfast now.

Banna beach is about 6 or 7 miles away from Tralee.

• Advertisement

thanks a million for all the info, you've been extremely helpful

if you pm me your name ill leave a few pints behind the bar of the castle bar for you

thanks a million for all the info, you've been extremely helpful

if you pm me your name ill leave a few pints behind the bar of the castle bar for you

Ur grand out,a few tips for horses will do me :D

Advertisement