Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Classic' films you didn't think were all that great.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Patser

A.I. - Stanley Kubrick and Steven Spielberg, with robots and aliens, how did it suck so badly. Nothing happens! And even when you think it's over, Spielberg drags it out for another 20 minutes by dragging in aliens and again when you think it's finally finished we get his 'reincarnated' Mother for another 20 minutes of mush!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

SlyBacon93 wrote: »
    I didnt think anchorman was all that good, full of childish and immature humour. I also despise people that quote from it regularly.

you're a smelly pirate hooker!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

A Few Good Men - utter ****e

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sandt

The shining - total rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭smilerf

THE HANGOVER DID NOTHING FOR ME

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Slow Show wrote: »
    I just don't think I 'got' There Will Be Blood tbh.

Loved every uncomfortable drawn out dramatic moment of it.

Dany Day Lewis was a real hard ba*tard in it. His on screen presence was powerful. Incredible acting.
    SlyBacon93 wrote: »
    I didnt think anchorman was all that good, full of childish and immature humour. I also despise people that quote from it regularly.

It wasn't that bad in fact, 60% of the time, it works everytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

smilerf wrote: »
    THE HANGOVER DID NOTHING FOR ME

Yeah that and all the American pie and scarey movie attempts at comedy are just a waste of time. Pure junk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I don't know why this thread was moved here but it doesn't belong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement