Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Stats Recorder App.

Options
  • 05-08-2012 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys,
    I just wanted to spread the word about my new free App, Sports Stats Recorder, which records Stats for Hurling, Gaelic Football, Rugby, Soccer and Aussie Rules. I'd appreciate any feedback so if anyone wants to have a go please let me know what you think.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 openside2000

hi, just wanted to say that its a great app. i using it with a senior hurling team and its very good. just a suggestion, maybe a graphic representation of the stats at the end of a match might be good. also you could easily charge for this app. its that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 skinbok

Hi,
    Just downloaded your app, brilliant app. Can the stats be viewed on a pc i.e. create graphs, make it easier to view, breakdown the info into visual graphs to show teams?
    If there's an easy way to import it can you let me know.
    Keep up the good work, it's very beneficial for club teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 David Harford

Where can i find the menu to change the stats?? Everyghing else is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

Does this app link to Twitter so that one can post score updates to a club twitter account?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭CyberDave

If this could link to Twitter/Facebook it would be excellent...

• Advertisement
Advertisement