Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cockneys vs. Zombies

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,832 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ah yes, the only thing less imaginative than yet another zombie movie: yet another zombie comedy :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

After doing the Zombie Walk on Saturday, I welcome another mindless zombedy!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

Richard Briers wit a uzi im in:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

gaelicred wrote: »
    Richard Briers wit a uzi im in:D

Not to mention Alan Ford. Last I saw of him he was telling Alan Partridge to wipe that soppy look off his gormless face.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

There are a few laughs from the trailer sure, but the presence of zombies is not the nerd catnip that the producers might hope - I'm sick of them at this stage. The genre is as virulent as the creatures themselves now

• Advertisement
Advertisement