Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnant again!

Options
  • 05-08-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

well im back creeping around the pregnancy forum! im only 5 weeks so cant tell anyone yet its killing me!! i already have a daughter she'l be just going on two when i have the baby! i have my hands full now! ive no sickness but very tired like last time anyone any tips on surviving pregnancy with a toddler!? also any suggestions on a double buggie? most of the ones ive looked online are mad looking but any suggestions will be great

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

SarahC11 wrote: »
    well im back creeping around the pregnancy forum! im only 5 weeks so cant tell anyone yet its killing me!! i already have a daughter she'l be just going on two when i have the baby! i have my hands full now! ive no sickness but very tired like last time anyone any tips on surviving pregnancy with a toddler!? also any suggestions on a double buggie? most of the ones ive looked online are mad looking but any suggestions will be great
    Congrats :-)
    There is exactly 2 years between 1 and 2 and 3 is due soon and there will be 23 months between them.I found the out n about nipper great,proper wheels,not too expensive and light and flat to lift in and out of my boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

Congrats :-) my little one will be just gone three when no.4 arrives so a double buggy is def needed lol. I'm going with the dimples duo in smyths. It's about 250 atm. It can be used as both a double and a single and has multi-facing options as well. Its red and black so its neutral as well thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

congrats!

My little one just turned 3 and baby no 2 is due in november.

I hadn't even considred a double buggy tbh as my little monster refused to sit in her buggy since she was 2.
    Although as soon as we went to look at a new buggy for the baby she has decided she wants a buggy too..... :rolleyes:

With regards advice try and take it easy , don't worry about the little things and rest when your tired (that washing and ironing can wait , if the OH insists he needs clean clothes - tape instructions on how to use to washing machine to the washing machine) :D

Enjoy every minute of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gems1183

I have 3 1/2 years between DD and DS1, then 2yrs 3 months between DS2 and DS1 and the same gap between DS3 and DS2.There'll be 20 months between DS3 and baby due in Nov.My advice accept all help,whether it be folding washing,washing up or getting a lie down. make sure you eat regularly,sometimes its hard when you're busy :) I have a double buggy that you can take the second seat off, I cant see DS 3 staying in a buggy much longer but they are handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have 15months between my 2, i foind the last 3 months of pregnancy hard but the first 10 weeks with the two of them worse! The house is wrecked but we have the happest family ever now! my girl loved the buggy but most of the time i put the 6month old in a sling and he in the buggy. Other wise i have a little double umbrella fold that lives in the car boot. I also have a jane powertwin that i love but i dont use as much as i used to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement