Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Party Limerick

Options
  • 05-08-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, new to boards so not sure how this works but my son's birthday is in a few weeks and I'm looking for something a bit different to do for him. I've seen a bright red double decker kids fun bus driving around Limerick. Looks cool - called Kidz Play Bus. I checked it out on their website and I'm pretty interested in it.

Just wondering if anyone has booked the bus and whether you recommend it? Bit worried about neighbours' kids trying to get on the bus even if they aren't invited!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Think it's about 150 for two hours, (that's with absolute limos).

It looks very cramped... you'd probably pay about the same in a play centre and they include food

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dolliebird83

I booked the kids play bus for my 6 yr olds party about 4 weeks ago! She is still talking about it, she had a great time. They are really fun and do face painting and games and stuff. I was able to relax cause they kept the kids happy out. Reasonable price too!

They had a stamp so they knew what kids were part of the party and at the end they even left the neighbourhood kids on for ten mins after the party so there was no one looking on.

Wud def recommend it, have it booked for my 3 yr olds birthday in Jan again

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dolliebird83

January wrote: »
    Think it's about 150 for two hours, (that's with absolute limos).

It looks very cramped... you'd probably pay about the same in a play centre and they include food
    The one I booked wasn't with absolute limos, was a new company in Limerick called kids play bus.
    Think absolute limos is in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Lee1981

The website address for the one in limerick is www.kidsplaybus.ie for Dublin it's www.absolutelimos.com. They are 2 different companies

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

i was thinking about booking this for my childs birthday - how many does it hold. wasnt sure if it would keep kids entertained for 2 hours. i would need to see it. it looks great though - great idea altogether

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Lee1981

It's 200 mon to thurs including invites, sweets for a party of 15, face painting, nail art and party host. It's 230 at weekends.

There is karaoke, face painting, nail art and party games too to keep the kids entertained and it's all included in d price :)

Advertisement