Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar refuse bags?

Options
  • 05-08-2012 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Do these exist? I am moving out of Cliffoney in two weeks, but I will have more trash than there exists capacity.

Or failing Greenstar, where might I dispose of this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I know Cliffoney has a refuse collection but not too sure which one, I am sure if you call into McGillens shop in Cliffoney they will put you straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Greenstar only pick up refuse once every two weeks. I will have more trash to go when I leave than I can reasonably fit in one bin. Greenstar apparently do not (teh suq) offer any kind of refuse bag, although oddly they offer a recycling bag.

Would you or anyone know if there a landfill near Sligo town that I can directly bring refuse to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ohap2

You can bring it to the Greenstar depot down the quays past Sligo Fuels. It's open 9 to 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

ohap2 wrote: »
    You can bring it to the Greenstar depot down the quays past Sligo Fuels. It's open 9 to 5.

That might do the trick, thank you!

Advertisement