Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just-Eat

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Ah right, then the issue you brought up about being broke isn't really relevant then is it :pac::pac::pac::pac:

I was broke. My point was rather that I'm entitled to spend my broke ass however I feel fit, and not eat beans on toast as was suggested. I got paid today and also got my refund, so the issue's been resolved.

Maybe I was hasty in blaming Just-Eat, and for that I apologise, but I'm sure you'll understand it's irritating to spend money on food that never arrives. It wasn't the cancellation I had the problem with, more that my account couldn't be given credit or something to order from somewhere else instead. Again though, perhaps it wasn't smart to order at 22.29, but I didn't account for the restaurant closing early on the Bank Holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

I was broke. My point was rather that I'm entitled to spend my broke ass however I feel fit, and not eat beans on toast as was suggested. I got paid today and also got my refund, so the issue's been resolved.

Maybe I was hasty in blaming Just-Eat, and for that I apologise, but I'm sure you'll understand it's irritating to spend money on food that never arrives. It wasn't the cancellation I had the problem with, more that my account couldn't be given credit or something to order from somewhere else instead. Again though, perhaps it wasn't smart to order at 22.29, but I didn't account for the restaurant closing early on the Bank Holiday.

It is just-eats fault though, they should close the ordering system half an hour before the restaurant closes, plus restaurants should not be able to cancel orders when you order on time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Did you get your money back yet OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

stevek93 wrote: »
    Did you get your money back yet OP?

Looks like he did.

zero19 wrote: »
    Looks like he did.

Thanks. Only seen it after i posted. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

zero19 wrote: »
    Looks like he*did.

she*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

They done that on i ordered out of somewhere that had closed down,went it to chat talked to me like an eegit didnt leave till i got 5 euro voucher.

Would does everyone presume its a he on the forums. :P

Advertisement