Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ruger 10/22

• 05-08-2012 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I am on the lookout for a new target barrell and new trigger for my 10/22 if anyone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

grasncov wrote: »
    I am on the lookout for a new target barrell and new trigger for my 10/22 if anyone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it!

Www.rudefatdog.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭clivej

I'm thinking of selling my KIDD 2 stage trigger with 'Speed' release lever. It was only serviced by RFD last month and is in top nick.
    RFD price = £321 (sterling) about €400

Looking for €275 ovno
    (not in the for sale yet, 'cos I'm only thinking of selling it)

The bottom image.
    http://www.rudefatdog.com/kidd.html

kid_new_black.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31 grasncov

clivej wrote: »
    I'm thinking of selling my KIDD 2 stage trigger with 'Speed' release lever. It was only serviced by RFD last month and is in top nick.
    RFD price = £321 (sterling) about €400

Looking for €275 ovno
    (not in the for sale yet, 'cos I'm only thinking of selling it)

The bottom image.
    http://www.rudefatdog.com/kidd.html

kid_new_black.jpg

If you are going to sell it may I take first refusal??

• Registered Users Posts: 31 grasncov

tommyboy26 wrote: »

Www.rudefatdog.com

Was looking on it last night and there prices... don't think my credit card can take any more punishment,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭clivej

If you are going to sell it may I take first refusal??

Yes I'll give you the first refusal on my KIDD trigger before it goes in the 'Sales' section.

ATB
    cj

• Advertisement
Advertisement