Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blind date set up,guy get's caught when girlfriend turns up.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

jester77 wrote: »
    Hope the lad has no pet rabbits at home!

Huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Huh?

Watch Fatal Attraction, then come back & thank his post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Watch Fatal Attraction, then come back & thank his post.

K!
    I've stuck it on my watchlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Huh?

Edit.
    Huh? was to the story/video/news feature

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

PucaMama wrote: »
    that "lad" was her brother. and the boyfriend was cheating on her she has every right to be angry.

brother or not it aint his business, it should have been kept between her and him, also id like to make it clear that i think all 3 of them are scummy fcukers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Allyall wrote: »
    Huh?

Edit.
    Huh? was to the story/video/news feature

fella is cheating, girlfriend sets him up to be caught and he walks himself into it. oh but of course the woman is in the wrong :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Actually I wouldn't mind going out with him, what with his new top and smellies, and we can wine and dine the gf's ma's money away :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

who the fuk goes on a blind date wearing a celtic top???lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

You could get stung badly doing that to someone. Sure, she might have gotten a bit of satisfaction out of it but is she sure he doesn't have any photos squirreled away? "Sure, of course I deleted them! I just wanted to see if you'd let me...".

Anyway, onto the meat of the issue. The relationship must have been on the rocks anyway for him to have been on the lookout elsewhere and for her to be thinking he was, and set up the sting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

fella is cheating, girlfriend sets him up to be caught and he walks himself into it. oh but of course the woman is in the wrong :rolleyes:

You're an avid watcher of Jeremy Kyle aren't ya?

The point here is simple. What two consenting adults do in their own time is their own business. The Sunday World, by associating themselves with this sham, are placing themselves as the lowest common denominator. People cheat every single day for many different reasons. Those reasons are only the business of the people involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭PaurGasm

"Nobody cares about one woman's ****ty relationship... This happens everyday all around the world so I actually feel sorry for the guy who is being singled out... I wouldn't like to be around a woman like this and cant say I blame the poor man...

Going to the national newspapers is an absolutely pathetic cheap shot...Feminists everywhere will be having a field day over this... Women never cease to amaze me with their attention seeking ****...

Absolute joke"...

Jesus what a comment on the Youtube video haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

The point here is simple. What two consenting adults do in their own time is their own business. The Sunday World, by associating themselves with this sham, are placing themselves as the lowest common denominator. People cheat every single day for many different reasons. Those reasons are only the business of the people involved.
    They did what they wanted. He wanted to cheat. He did it. She wanted to expose him. She did it. Nothing illegal or dangerous. Get over it!!!

Edit: what has jeremy kyle got to do with me???

They did what they wanted. He wanted to cheat. He did it. She wanted to expose him. She did it. Nothing illegal or dangerous. Get over it!!!

Edit: what has jeremy kyle got to do with me???

I'm right though aren't I? You're an avid reader of the gossip columns and a watcher of trash like Jeremy Kyle. You think you have a right to pass judgement on people you don't even know just because their life is presented to you on a video or in a magazine. Tell me, do you do it to make yourself feel better?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

What man will go near her now after her pic be in the sunday world and seeing this on youtube,going to grow old,lonely,bitter and regret doing it this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ah, so it's all about money, it seems.

So, the girlfirend texts him, sets up the date, and waits for him with her brother to record it all.

And after she mentions the money, she threatens to release the video to the world unless he pays up.

It seems her attempt to extort money from him failed, as the video has come online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭rubberdiddies

Yes he was in the wrong for trying to cheat.
    Yes she was in the wrong for setting him up and filming it and allowing it to be in a newspaper.

Hopefully he can find some way to sue her and her brother for this as it should be a private matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I'm right though aren't I? You're an avid reader of the gossip columns and a watcher of trash like Jeremy Kyle. You think you have a right to pass judgement on people you don't even know just because their life is presented to you on a video or in a magazine. Tell me, do you do it to make yourself feel better?

You may not post in this thread any more.

Listen to yourself will ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Listen to yourself will ya.
    Apt username.

• Advertisement

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭p to the e

Woah I'd hate to be next in line to buy stamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Why does Mike Collins like riding hippos.

That's what I want to know.

Also, I think we're allowed feel all involved are dislikeable.

He's looking to cheat; her and her bro are looking to extort money from him. And the Sunday World are happy to act as a clearing house for human misery.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

lol actually kinda funny,if i was him i would said it was her fault for being crap in bed and having std lol

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

geeky wrote: »
    Also, I think we're allowed feel all involved are dislikeable.

He's looking to cheat; her and her bro are looking to extort money from him.

According to her claim in the article printed in the paper he owes her €2500,he confirmed that he did owe her money he had borrowed from her including the €400 mentioned in the video which he got from her mother.If somebody cheated on me & owed me €2500,I'd be pretty pissed off about it but don't think I'd go public.

Seems like this hasn't put him off using facebook either.Some people never learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

She's so lovely I can't imagine why he would want to cheat on her

zerks wrote: »
    According to her claim in the article printed in the paper he owes her €2500,he confirmed that he did owe her money he had borrowed from her including the €400 mentioned in the video which he got from her mother.If somebody cheated on me & owed me €2500,I'd be pretty pissed off about it but don't think I'd go public.

Seems like this hasn't put him off using facebook either.Some people never learn.

No doubt she was right to want her money back.

But threatening to send a video to a tabloid unless you're paid back money instantly (presumably changing the original agreement of the loan) is extorting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

"About to be banned" making perfectly reasonable argument and I tend to agree. What's the issue about debating the topic? Not sure why the mods took issue with what he was saying. Relationship issues of two private individuals does not belong in a national newspaper just because the carnival is in town and it was caught on tape...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Seems he was also seeing another woman in Wexford while also dating yer one in Portlaoise,how many women does he need?

Advertisement