Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

groupon, and other dodgy deals being offered online.

• 06-08-2012 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

hi folks wanted to start this thread cos im sick of seeing sub standard products being offered on so called deal sites, that are claiming to be heavily discounted but are in fact highly over priced even at the sopposed discounted price.
    there are many i have noticed before but im gonna start with a current one, i hope that i can prevent someone from spending their hard earned on some cheap worthless crap.
    ok so if you pop onto yourdeal.ie they are currently offering a 16gb memory micro sd card from a company called premierproducts.ie its discounted to a mere €39 from a full price of €95. its a spurious make rebranded to the website. now in case you dont know there is no way on this gods earth that you will pay €95 for a 16gb micro sd not even a real brand like transcend or sandisk. €39 maybe for a genuine sandisk and even at that i seriously doubt it. so beware tjis product is seriously overpriced even with the discount. i hope this warns or helps some folks and i hope others will post here if they find similar rip offs. thanx

Comments

Advertisement