Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funny advert line, Vagasil

• 06-08-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭

Immaturity alert

Vagisil are using the term "feminine itching" in their new ad. Is that the same as scratchy fanny syndrome?

Anyone got anymore funny advert lines?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

'Nothing sucks like Electrolux.'

(Vacuum cleaner)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭skinny90

Immaturity alert

Vagisil are using the term "feminine itching" in their new ad. Is that the same as scratchy fanny syndrome?

Anyone got anymore funny advert lines?
    I remember a recruitment advert years ago for the RAF,it ended with "you don't have to be a pilot to fly in the RAF"
    I always had a vision of some nut job just walking in and asking for the keys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'll post one when you post one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

''Have a Happy Period!'' (Always)

Eh, no.
    Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭skinny90

Colgate add,guy in the shopping centre stops a women passing by and asks "excuse me,is your toothpaste working?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Not a funny line, but I always laugh at the Tena lady ads where the old woman is smiling while shopping, dancing, playing tennis etc.
    It's always in my mind that she's píssing herself the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭RedRightHand

Feminine itching or pubis scratchings, it's all old fanny to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

Would you like to ride with batman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

The one for the home pregnancy test that not only tells you if you're pregnant, but also how far along you are.

There's a line at the end when the voiceover says "The only thing it doesn't tell you...is if its a boy or a girl!".

Each and every time I hear the beginning of that line, I will them to say "The only thing it doesn't tell you...is who the father is!"

Sadly, its never happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

South park
    Brilliant vagisil add

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

Dean09 wrote: »
    Not a funny line, but I always laugh at the Tena lady ads where the old woman is smiling while shopping, dancing, playing tennis etc.
    It's always in my mind that she's píssing herself the whole time.
    have had life long severe incontinence [unable to feel the 'need'] and having tried practicaly every mainstream and privately sold adult pullup and nappy;can say with royal delight-get another day dream as it aint true. :pac: even the maximum absorbancy tenna lady pullups are useless for anyone but mild to moderate needs because the pads inside are so thin the piss leaks out the side.
    old people tend to have incontinence issues due to muscle weakness;not complete loss of control;in that case theyd usualy get a piss bag,dad got rid of his this week but havent a clue what their formal name is.:pac:

--feminine itching.
    that has been used for so long now,wish they woud be brutaly honest with the wording and call it itchy fanny/fanny cream/wipes/deodorant etc.
    of course the downside woud be some people woudnt want to buy it because they care what others think about them when they are walking around with their fanny products, desperately hidden under a load of other crap.
    yes,we all know have got a fanny and it will probably get itchy at some point.
    anyway whats this with some women buying femfresh fanny deodorant for 'spraying whilst theyre out and on the go'? what is the point in spraying there? where do they think peoples noses are?
    a ex support staffer of mine borrowed deodorant purely just to spray on her vj and armpits,she was wearing all black at the time and had a massive circle on the skirt over her vj and the armpits to,she turned her skirt around and tried saying to everyone she was spraying her leg....duhhhh.

Advertisement