Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fastest Man?

• 06-08-2012 3:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭

Ben Johnson took a lot of flack, when in reality, they were all dirty

BOLT is a fairy tale to me, I hope he is clean.

Sport. Its a great invention, be it football, rugby, GAA, motor racing....

We would be lost without it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

None of those athletes are clean.
    The Yanks have been questioning the Chinese about being clean, rofl. Watch "Bigger, Faster, Stronger". They're all on something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Yeah, sorry about that. It never happened before, i swear..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I could go faster if I were arsed.

the other day I was doing 120kmph for around an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Are you are saying the threat of prison sex without your consent would see you break the world record for 100m?

If you are that fast win the gold medal for the glory of Ireland (and taking the pressure off poor Katie Taylor...)

Talk about your lazy bastards... :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Profiler wrote: »
    Are you are saying the threat of prison sex without your consent would see you break the world record for 100m?

If you are that fast win the gold medal for the glory of Ireland (and taking the pressure off poor Katie Taylor...)

This is spot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Profiler wrote: »

He'd need to be fast enough to turn time back a month or so to qualify then run in the Olympics . Too much hassle .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Bolt is special. Some humans are just magically built for sport and he is one. The American swimmer is the same.

Amazing to see. Stop being so ****ing negative..

Hope you mean getting in the box next season andy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

Bolt is special. Some humans are just magically built for sport and he is one. The American swimmer is the same.

Google Bolt and Angel Heredia

• Advertisement

It would be very naive to think Bolt is not on anything. They are all at it. They have to do it to keep up with each other. Just let them take everything and call it the Science Olympics.

It would be very naive to think Bolt is not on anything. They are all at it. They have to do it to keep up with each other. Just let them take everything and call it the Science Olympics.[/Quote

Ah teddy come on, if Bolt was on something he'd of been caught by now and there is not a chance he would get away with it. No way would others like him getting all the coverage while they slip into the unknown. The cat would surely come out.

Pantsface wrote: »

Google Bolt and Angel Heredia

What's this poo. I'm not a researcher, just spill it.

It would be very naive to think Bolt is not on anything. They are all at it. They have to do it to keep up with each other. Just let them take everything and call it the Science Olympics.[/Quote

Ah teddy come on, if Bolt was on something he'd of been caught by now and there is not a chance he would get away with it. No way would others like him getting all the coverage while they slip into the unknown. The cat would surely come out.

No, he would not. private chemists are years ahead of testers

how can you test for something you don't know about?

Also, what testers are looking for in games are blockers, not actual seriods/performance inhancers

No, he would not. private chemists are years ahead of testers

how can you test for something you don't know about?

And you would know this because???

I follow the sport and read up on it all the time

I follow the sport and read up on it all the time

Well please share them links please.

Well please share them links please.

http://deadspin.com/angel-heredia/

Didn't the lad who got the silver test positive for something a couple of years back that they hadn't thought of putting on the banned list yet?

• Advertisement

Didn't the lad who got the silver test positive for something a couple of years back that they hadn't thought of putting on the banned list yet?

Third, tested positive twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Sports forum to talk about sports.

Olympics thread to talk about the Olympics.

Prison forum to talk about prison sex.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement