Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever had a dream you think has a chance of coming true?

• 06-08-2012 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Did you ever have a dream and think it could come true? Just woken up from thinking a 747 ploughed its way through East London. The sound of the crash, the emergency bulletin out on the radio, people panicked, it seemed very real, and glad I woke up. A terrorist attack on London is not too far fetched, but you have any dream that might come true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭RumDrinker

Just about last night I had a dream that I'm about to pass away. I was still able to walk and all that, so that I could organise everything myself, but I knew I'm gonna die in 3 days or so. Terrible dream. My life got a new meaning, I felt sorry for all the things I could have done and never did, for loosing my family.

I'm sure it'll become true some day.

I generally hate dreaming. My dreams are very real and usually refer to sad things like death or old times that will never come back. Like the summer girl, my love I've met suring some holidays years ago and haven't seen or heard from since. The touch and kiss were different then, I feel now like a piece of wood. It sucks to wake up in the real world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I usually have a dream about having a threesome - so no probably not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I had a wet dream about about the hottie across the road, a least part of it came true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

RumDrinker wrote: »
    My dreams are very real ... Like the summer girl, my love I've met suring some holidays years ago... The touch and kiss were different then, I feel now like a piece of wood

Wet dream!

HA HA!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Did you ever have a dream and think it could come true? Just woken up from thinking a 747 ploughed its way through East London. The sound of the crash, the emergency bulletin out on the radio, people panicked, it seemed very real, and glad I woke up. A terrorist attack on London is not too far fetched, but you have any dream that might come true?

I had a dream that the Olympic stadium was bombed when Usain Bolt was running so am glad that's one dream that didn't come true! I think it was on my mind because of all the hype about security over there.

I had a dream years ago which did come true and it wasn't just a 'coincidence' situation.
    I dreamed of a shop which catered for teens-they sold badges,hats,belt, bits & bobs which would interest young people. I was a teen at the time and thought it was a pretty cool shop.
    Few weeks later I visit a new shopping complex in our area which was just completed and lo and behold, there's the shop exactly like it was in my dream. I couldn't believe it as I walked through the shop with my mouth agape!

Now if I could only dream of the winning lotto numbers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I worked in a factory a few years ago and I had a dream that one of the lads crashed his forklift in a very particular way. Few days later the exact accident happened but it was a different lad driving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

You've got to have a dream. If you dont have a dream, how are you going to have a dream come true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

yeeeessss. I once dreamed that i was going to the toliet and then the very next day i went to the toliet

:pac:

freaky stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I once dreamed that Ireland to Spain by four goals in the world cup. I woke up knowing the names of the players that scored and everything it was that detailed.

It was really strange.

Why am I still dreaming about the Euros months later?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Yum.jpg

Me and Gerard getting married sure why not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I once had a dream I was the 6th member of onedirection.

I hope to fuck that doesn't come true!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭Paz-CCFC

yeeeessss. I once dreamed that i was going to the toliet and then the very next day i went to the toliet

:pac:

freaky stuff

So you pissed the bed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Hate when you're having a lovely dream and the alarm clock ruins it! :mad:
    I frequently have dreams about winning the euromillions and then buying a hummer (just cause I can) and driving it around Blanch while shouting at all the peasants. I really hope that comes true one day :D
    Also, I've never had a wet dream. Is that freakish? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

I dream of one day visiting Baltimore in the US,to go around the city and see the various locations where The Wire was shot.

Ill never be able to afford it though,but one can dream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,781 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I usually have a dream about having a threesome - so no probably not!

The way i look at life, im 1/3 of the way to a threesome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

The way i look at life, im 1/3 of the way to a threesome

That's the spirit, use both hands and you'll be doing even better:rolleyes:

Advertisement