Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel beater / Crash repairs letterkenny

Options
  • 06-08-2012 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any panel beaters / crash repairs people in letterkenny?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You didn't, did you? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

muffler wrote: »
    You didn't, did you? :pac:
    Didn't what?
    Have my car vandalised? Yea I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

7724437686_1577cbe15b_c.jpg7724440380_7d0a274bc6_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Thanks mk2. I've just phoned them. Their not open today but I'll call by tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I'd highly recommend Leslie O'Donnell up at the mountain top. never heard anyone say anything bad about his work yet, not overly expensive either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I'll recommend Raymond on the back road to Ballybofey (over Corravaddy) - here's the location. Have used him for several jobs now and excellent service, very reasonable price.

His number is 087 130 9030

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

How badly damaged is the car,maybe thedentman might be able to help,afaik its about €40 per panel although if the paint is damaged he might be no good,he comes to Letterkenny once a week i used him once to take a dent out and it was a great job..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 the day after tomorow

<SNIP>

Mod edit: Take your issues up with the person concerned but I'm not going to allow you post those comments here.

Advertisement