Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easter galeactht

Options
  • 06-08-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

hey i am going in to third year and seriously regret not going to galetacht this summer :( is there any galeatchts that do Easter/ midterm courses in Galway/Mayo?? thank you so much!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Check out UISCE, I believe they do easter courses

• Registered Users Posts: 7 3Brid

I went to UISCE in Mayo at Easter for a week. I was in 3rd year and loved it! I'm going back next year.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭orlaxxx

cheers! is uisce not all watersports though?? just am not a big fan of water!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 2Mainstream

It is water sports although you do a lot more. I'm not that into water sports myself. To be honest I have always hated the beach and sea but UISCE made it so enjoyable! They teach you how to sail, wind surf, surf and loads more. There is a wall climbing room and archery room which you get to use too. I wouldn't let the water sports turn you off. :)

Advertisement