Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What will become of this fool?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Darwin waits in eager anticipation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

What a nasty nasty man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

He should be allowed to get whatever he wants tattooed on him, but he should also suffer from the consequences of his actions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

woodoo wrote: »
    A stupid man united fan has got a tattoo taunting Liverpool fans over the Hillsborough disaster. He got a tattoo saying : 96wne, meaning 96 deaths was not enough. He then posted the photo of the tattoo up on twitter. Now he is in hiding as he received numerous death threats.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183986/Hillsborough-disaster-Manchester-United-fan-hiding-death-threats-tattoo-taunting-Liverpool-over.html

Is he bad or just a fool?

disgusting individual :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

That anyone could care this much about a sport, or take team rivalries so seriously, is the real pathetic thing here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

It's sad when Sport comes to this.

What a sick and nasty individual. Jesus. I'm actually shocked at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

It made me sick to my stomach when i read this. Unfortunately there's always going to be a minority of fcuking retards in every aspect of life. He's not worth talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

If I just saw the tattoo, I would have thought he was advertising a radio station. So... not that offensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Ynwa, yolo, rofl, pmsl, lol lol lol etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I wouldn't have had a clue what that tattoo meant, had it not been explained to me. Would football fans automatically get the meaning? :confused:

I wouldn't have had a clue what that tattoo meant, had it not been explained to me. Would football fans automatically get the meaning? :confused:

I wouldn't know what wne stood for, but as soon as you say "96 was not enough" then yeh, most football fans would know what the scumbag meant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Most Liverpool fans would.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

if you are a united or liverpool supporter you would.

the rivalry between both clubs is getting over the top again. They really hate eachother. It's great. Liverpool were bringing munich flags to heysel before a wall collapsed and killed 39 juventus supporters after liverpool fans rushed the wall. They were happy to revel in munich chants until hillsborough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Wouldn't have understood it myself. I have seen worse.

chap I met has a tattoo of a pig in a Garda uniform with a man pointing a shotgun at it,Quite graphic in its detail.Also have seen detailed graphic tattoos in the North depicting various instances of the troubles there,and not in the best possible way.Anyway back on topic yer mans a fool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Leftist wrote: »
    if you are a united or liverpool supporter you would.

the rivalry between both clubs is getting over the top again. They really hate eachother. It's great. Liverpool were bringing munich flags to heysel before a wall collapsed and killed 39 juventus supporters after liverpool fans rushed the wall. They were happy to revel in munich chants until hillsborough.

I can't believe some football fans take their sport this seriously. Revelling in tragedy like that and getting inflammatory comments inked on your body for life - unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

I can't believe some football fans take their sport this seriously. Revelling in tragedy like that and getting inflammatory comments inked on your body for life - unbelievable.

pretty sad tbh.

I watched a united munich anniversary match in 2008 and had to put up with two local lads I know signing munich aircrash songs for the whole game.
    It was about 1pm and they were hammered, one had a child at home. I wasn't offended I just thought it was very sad, they were irish aswel, not as if they were raised in the local rivalry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Thats one nasty looking zit on his shoulder blade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

What a complete tool.
    He then posted a ­picture of the offensive tattoo on Twitter – sparking outrage from hundreds of ­ internet users who threatened to injure and even kill him.

I bet after that article, it sparked Thousands of more death threats.

Did he not realise that for decades (I think it is still ongoing) The entire population of Liverpool boycotted the Sun Newspaper, and they are still seeking Justice. By doing that, he wouldn't have just outraged Liverpool fans...
    What a complete and utter Tool..
    Answer the OPs question, He will probably be beaten close to death..

Other Danny Hornby's on Twitter getting abuse..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

So far there doesn't seem to be a photo of him anywhere. He better hope the media interest blows over before he is identified in picture. He will be at risk of attack for years if he is exposed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

im a united fan, i wouldnt have understood it.
    I can never understand peoples hatred for other clubs, like i have no ill feeling towards liverpool or any other team. as long as utd win thats all i care about. its just football, i dont know why people take it so serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

im guessing his iq comes in between imbecile and moron

possibly moron and idiot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Allyall wrote: »
    What a complete tool.

I bet after that article, it sparked Thousands of more death threats.

Did he not realise that for decades (I think it is still ongoing) The entire population of Liverpool boycotted the Sun Newspaper, and they are still seeking Justice. By doing that, he wouldn't have just outraged Liverpool fans...
    What a complete and utter Tool..
    Answer the OPs question, He will probably be beaten close to death..

Other Danny Hornby's on Twitter getting abuse..
    There are some people who still boycott it, no way is it boycotted by the whole population. The Sun is sold in majority of newsagents.

Liverpool fans and their club are happy to see their club being bankrolled by Murdoch money.
    strange logic on all sides.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please use Soccer forum, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement