Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Student Sep 2012

Options
  • 06-08-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi everybody :)

I am gonna start my business course at AIT school in September. I am international student and never been in Ireland, looking for studying , meeting new friends :) I would like to get ur suggestions guys about accommodation (safe and close areas, Prices) , I prefer to share apartment with roommate so where do u recommend me to live ? and what is the proper way to find a roommate in Athlone ?

Tx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Mully_2011

Whatever you do.DO NOT go near Willow Park

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭minion35

Hey,

Well I would recommend a few places close by the college.

For the moment these are the two that I can remember the names of. As the person previous has said that Willow Park isn't the best place to live, so I wouldn't recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cutelilangel

Hey there, Im going into my second year in Athlone college,Im studying Social Care, I can give u a little bit of advice, Heatherview apartments are very nice, thats were im moving this year, stay away from willlow park and Glen Abhainn add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/4everisoverOx

Advertisement