Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home dog-care in Cork?

• 06-08-2012 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any service where people look after dogs in their home rather than kennels, preferably in or near Cork? We're going on holidays for 2 1/2 weeks and our puppy is still fairly dependent and would be miserable stuck in a kennel. There is a "Doggie Daycare" service that do over-night, but it's a bit pricey.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 dog minder

There is a woman in Carrigaline, have recommended her before and she is wonderful. I can pm you her number if you are interested. She looks after the dogs in her own home. I have used her and being a dog minder myself I am very choosy where I leave my dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭boardsy

dog minder wrote: »
    There is a woman in Carrigaline, have recommended her before and she is wonderful. I can pm you her number if you are interested. She looks after the dogs in her own home. I have used her and being a dog minder myself I am very choosy where I leave my dog.

That would be great, thanks!

Advertisement