Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Route Help!

Options
  • 06-08-2012 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if somebody could help me.

I am not from Dublin (currently looking for accommodation). Just wondering does anyone know if any of these buses go near Blackthorn Drive/Avenue Area in Sandyford Industrial estate:

Bus Numbers: 17/75/14

I am trying to plan a route from the Grange road rathfarnham area to blackthorn road.

From what I can see on Dublinbus.ie the 75 does, I just want to make sure.
    What are the bus services like in Dublin? Reliable in the mornings?

Thanks,
    Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

75 is a lot better then years ago they all have decent buses on and reliable enough.
    If you have net on your phone check the real time to see where the bus is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

11, 47 go through the industrial estate and 75 not all of the time check timetable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Thanks Sharrow, that site is great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

The 75 only goes through Sandyford Industrial Estate at specific times, so unless you want to get to and from Sandyford early in the morning or between 4-6pm on weekdays only then it's not much use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Outside of peak times the 75 will leave you a 10-15 minute walk away on the Upper Kilmacud Road.

Advertisement