Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaoise Ladies beginner Running group??

Options
  • 06-08-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a wmen's beginners running club in Portlaoise? I've seen groups of women out running that looks like it might be a club bit anybody I ask doesn't seem to know anything about it. If anybody knows about it or has contact details they might pass them on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Well there is portlaoise running club. You can friend them on facebook. Sinead ging is involed with organising it. Also jimmy from jimmys shop on the borris road is the man totalk to. Friendly guy and always behind the counter up there. Just pop in.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Storming

Thanks for the info, I'll follow that up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

I was a member last year until i injured myself. The ladies meet on Thursday nights from 7pm at the Athletic track behind Portlaoise College. They're a great bunch of women and beginners are always welcome. I can PM you a contact number if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Storming

Thanks for that information. Contact details would be welcome...hope you're recovering!!

Advertisement