Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quit smoking,thinking on switching to cigars

• 06-08-2012 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

So to tell story short two years ago i quit smoking after about ten years of smoking since i was 13 or so,been clean for two years,as decided to quit because i was smoking at least packet a day ,and wheezing and general health didn't make me happy as i was a skinny guy all together and could feel bad effects of smoking starting to affect my breathing and stamina.But since couple years passed im always still craving for some sort of hit,while im out in pubs,i hate the smell of smokes,makes me wanna puke and the cigars that i tried in the past smelled like sweaty socks ,or rotten egg.So bassically what im asking is it worth trying to get a nice cigar,that would have fruity sweet taste to it,and enjoy it once a month without developing a habit or returning to the ciggies.I know it sounds complicated ,so will apreciate any opinions of people who went into similar thoughts or tried it.Peace

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you wish to repost your question in a more positive fashion please do so. However, as it stands this thread was started in a manner that is not in keeping with the ethos of this forum.

Please read the forum charter before you post again.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement