Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

musician available

• 06-08-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys. Im a singer/guitarist based in Galway (but would travel anywhere) and im lookin for like minded people to make some new music. the type of music im trying to create is conceptual. Its about making a story from the music and using the emotions created as the driving force. this allows lots of different ranges of music to be covered by having different emotions needing to be conveyed but still remaining true to the concept as a whole. kindof like a movie soundtrack? the music wouldnt be similar but the idea would be similar to the likes of metropolis pt 2:scenes from a memory and Octavarium by dream theater. Grand Unification by fightstar? maybe even american idiot by green day? a high level of imagination and creativity would be required more than anything else. age range would be say 20+? im not going to put a limit on it. if you like the sound of this and have any questions at all then send me a PM or reply on here.

p.s. once the 'story' is done musically it would be super duper to have it turned into a proper show with a relevant stage production. lights, projectors, even actors? my thoughts anyway. cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Biskwits

i put this in the wrong thread. whoops. would a mod mind moving it to musicians wanted/available please? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Biskwits wrote: »
    i put this in the wrong thread. whoops. would a mod mind moving it to musicians wanted/available please? :)
    Done.

thanking you. and bump for mid-afternoon views ;)

same day bump for midnight views? nobody is interested in an idea like this? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Cough
    DON’T:
    • Bump your ad every day. Wait at least 3 days.

• Advertisement

annnnnd bump

mc bump :)

Advertisement