Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2013 Predictions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RoisinMD

Cheers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭RML

Anyone have predictions for Theme questions in Macbeth or Character even? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Jenny_ODwyer

Complex numbers the modulus for OL maths
    Geography, mainly what everyone else has been saying but the map of Ireland and for Human the central place theory

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Toblerone123

Has anyone got a good standard essay (A/B) on something to do with Macbeth and Lady Macbeth, it would be greatly appreciated as I've just realised I've only got essays on kingship and good/evil!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Amycork

Will someone pm me a kingship essay PLEASE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Luize

Does anyone have any Shakespeare notes or an essay for the poetry? I am desperate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭matTNT

Luize wrote: »
    Does anyone have any Shakespeare notes or an essay for the poetry? I am desperate!

Send me your email.

Amycork wrote: »
    Will someone pm me a kingship essay PLEASE

I have one that I made out for my mocks cause I knew it was coming up, I'll email you a pic if you want send me your email!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

If anyone has anything at all on Elizabeth bishop, mahon, or Macbeth ANYTHING please pm me ill do anything...PINTS ON ME

• Advertisement

Bonbon1995 wrote: »
    If anyone has anything at all on Elizabeth bishop, mahon, or Macbeth ANYTHING please pm me ill do anything...PINTS ON ME

Do you mean notes or essays?

Do you mean notes or essays?
    Well preferably the essays but anything will do!! Cant face reading those two books again! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Anyone have an essay on Plath or rich?? :) I have an essay on bishop that I did today but it hasn't been corrected or anything so I don't know if its any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭AndreaEgan

matTNT wrote: »
    Send me your email.

Could I get that Shakespeare essay off you too if its not too much hassle. Would be greatly appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭matTNT

AndreaEgan wrote: »
    Could I get that Shakespeare essay off you too if its not too much hassle. Would be greatly appreciated!

Poetry or MacBeth? Drop me your email and I'll attach it.

Bonbon1995 wrote: »
    Well preferably the essays but anything will do!! Cant face reading those two books again! :(

Just found a sample Bishop essay my teacher gave me. Apparently an A1 student of hers wrote it. Send me your email

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Laura 18

Just found a sample Bishop essay my teacher gave me. Apparently an A1 student of hers wrote it. Send me your email

Hi would you be able to send me this essay also ice literally nothing on bishop :((

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Laura 18

lc_2013 wrote: »
    Boohoo.com isn't helping either...

Either is Instagram and YouTube these are the reasons I will fail my leaving haha

Laura 18 wrote: »
    Either is Instagram and YouTube these are the reasons I will fail my leaving haha
    Boards is starting to take over my life. hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Sarahke

Kind of off topic question but what do people think would be a good option to do in college, as in trying to get a job afterwards. I've no idea what I want to do :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Catherine12345

Do ye think a biome will definately come up like either the characteristis or human activity? And in 2011 a question came up on how can economic activities impact on a biome.. Is that the same as human?

Do ye think a biome will definately come up like either the characteristis or human activity? And in 2011 a question came up on how can economic activities impact on a biome.. Is that the same as human?

Ya it's the same as human activities like over grazing and all that. I'd look over how plants and animals are affected by soil and climate also.

Sarahke wrote: »
    Kind of off topic question but what do people think would be a good option to do in college, as in trying to get a job afterwards. I've no idea what I want to do :/

Oh dear and the CAO closes in less than a month. Have you anything down yet? I'd say just go for Arts if you really have no idea :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

I have a 99% feeling that the IAA experiment will come up in biology section B maybe along with a full question on human reproduction as well Bacteria is also looking good didnt come up in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭AndreaEgan

ahmdoda wrote: »
    I have a 99% feeling that the IAA experiment will come up in biology section B maybe along with a full question on human reproduction as well Bacteria is also looking good didnt come up in a while

I'm thinking the same! Hoping so anyways, its what I've been focusing on today. Also hoping female reproductive system appears!

Oh dear and the CAO closes in less than a month. Have you anything down yet? I'd say just go for Arts if you really have no idea :P

I know :O I've been thinking about it all year and I'm still not sure :P I have psychology down but I'm not sure if I really want it :/ ya I'll definitely put down arts just incase :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CiaraFolens

Hi would you mind sending me your Bishop essay? I'm border line dead when it comes to poetry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Gretog

Ok so for english heres my predictions, ive gone back through every exam paper since 2000 and tried to figure things out:

Poetry:
    Im not making definite guesses because ive prepared five poets well (plath, wordsworth, shakespeare, hopkins, bishop) so i dont really mind who comes up because I should be guaranteed a question but i really think Wordsworth has a very good chance of coming up as he has never come up before and isnt on next years course. Furthermore, Hopkins has only come up twice and Shakespeare once, both at the beginning of the 2000's. Seeing as theres no set rule on having women poets I wouldnt just study the women and hope for the best as although its 99% chance there'll be a women, they could always throw a spanner in the works. I also have a feeling they might repeat kinsella.

Comparitive:
    Im nearly certain they wont have theme and issue and cultural context together, I think it'll be a mix of one of theme and issue and cultural context and one of vision and viewpoint and literary genre.

Macbeth:
    kingship and banquo.

I have done a huge amount of looking into this, so of course i could be wrong and this is broader than a lot of predictions but I have a very strong feeling on the comparitive anyway that theme and issue and cultural context wont come up together.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CiaraFolens

That was meant for you Luize :)

• Advertisement

That was meant for you Luize :)

Pm me your email! :)

Advertisement