Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2013 Predictions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LukeF96

Gr8loolz wrote: »
    i think botticelli may come up, not to sure about the other ones. i think van gogh maybe!

I hope so, Botticelli's Primavera and Birth of Venus are easy enough ... I'll study Van Gogh too, He came up in the mocks and i done okay on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TALKER92

stocking up on red bull have a 2 year course to do in one night for every subject

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TALKER92

law and social justice sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

What topics do people think for HL Bio? For long and short q's?

Many thanks!

Hey .
    Food is question 1.
    Cell division short q.
    Definitely ecology .
    Respiration or photosynthesis or both in some form.
    Enzymes .

Just look at the year by year analysis in the exam papers. Same questions every year almost in some form or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

TALKER92 wrote: »
    stocking up on red bull have a 2 year course to do in one night for every subject

im with ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

TALKER92 wrote: »

I done that for the JC (don't ask me why I bothered) and lets just say the examiner wasn't too pleased with I gave her a note from mam saying I was nauseous and may need to attend the toilet frequently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭matTNT

Red bull will not work, it will keep you up but you may be fooked mentally for the exam. The best plan I've heard is sleep for 12am to 6am, then get up and take a berrocca boost straight away. You are mentally on top for the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

matTNT wrote: »
    Red bull will not work, it will keep you up but you may be fooked mentally for the exam. The best plan I've heard is sleep for 12am to 6am, then get up and take a berrocca boost straight away. You are mentally on top for the exam.

Does Berroca booste work man? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭matTNT

Does Berroca booste work man? :D

I think it works for me, it may be the placebo effect though.

matTNT wrote: »
    I think it works for me, it may be the placebo effect though.

Yeah! I HAT thinking that the Placebo works on me!! I'm stronger than that hahahahha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

I'm just gonna (try) sleep and get up the same time I would for a normal school day. Not gonna have myself up at ungodly hours in the morning, I'd get too panicky of stuff that I don't know if I got time to revise fully in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I have problems sleeping so I'll probably get around 3 maybe 4 hours in, same as I do every week night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Luize

Lads it's tomorrow.. the leaving cert starts tomorrow oh god. Better get the coffee and red bull ready for the next 24 hours of cramming

Luize wrote: »
    Lads it's tomorrow.. the leaving cert starts tomorrow oh god. Better get the coffee and red bull ready for the next 24 hours of cramming

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Luize

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm with you on that one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

I have problems sleeping so I'll probably get around 3 maybe 4 hours in, same as I do every week night.

Every night? How do you function? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Lcstudent2013

Lets hope a nice letter or diary entry comes in as a QB !!

Every night? How do you function? :P

My body has sort of adjusted to it at this stage haha, I'm tired a lot of the time though.

My body has sort of adjusted to it at this stage haha, I'm tired a lot of the time though.

where did your name come from? :)

where did your name come from? :)

408652-bigthumbnail.jpg

Vito, from the Godfather movies! :P

• Advertisement

408652-bigthumbnail.jpg

Vito, from the Godfather movies! :P

Ah! I like it! :P Good luck in the exams and go get some sleep for gods sake! :P

Ah! I like it! :P Good luck in the exams and go get some sleep for gods sake! :P

Haha I'll try, good luck to you too. I hope you get what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭AndreaEgan

So lads, 'tomorrow' is D-Day! Best of luck to you all :) No doubt I will be back on here in the morning :P Seen as study hasn't been very productive I'll be relying on Eoin Jackson and some cramming the night before each exam! Good luck guys! Hope you all get what you're looking for :)

AndreaEgan wrote: »
    So lads, 'tomorrow' is D-Day! Best of luck to you all :) No doubt I will be back on here in the morning :P Seen as study hasn't been very productive I'll be relying on Eoin Jackson and some cramming the night before each exam! Good luck guys! Hope you all get what you're looking for :)

Good luck to you too :) I'll be praying for that ideal Accounting Paper ;)

Has Anyone Got any A standard Mahon Essays that I could use? :) Really stuck for one!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭AndreaEgan

Good luck to you too :) I'll be praying for that ideal Accounting Paper ;)

Haha! If nothing else I want that ideal accounting paper ;) My house will be visible from google earth with the candles that'll be lit the night before!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

Has Anyone Got any A standard Mahon Essays that I could use? :) Really stuck for one!
    Me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

4th of june 2013, a year and 9 months after I embark on this LC journey..it finally has hit..im sitting my leaving cert tomorrow..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

edit: whoops posted on wrong thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

Roughly how long should a comprehension B answer be? jaysus wouldn't ya think I'd know this stuff at this stage!

Advertisement