Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2013 Predictions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭AndreaEgan

Here we go! Fingers crossed for a nice essay! :) Best of luck guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mary189

Maths paper 2 what a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 12 hey hey

so I forgot to write the make of calculator on maths paper 1, but wrote it on paper 2. so am i okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

hey hey wrote: »
    so I forgot to write the make of calculator on maths paper 1, but wrote it on paper 2. so am i okay?

Oh ****! I didn't do that for either of mine... Do you have to do that?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Seanie2011

Irish OL was grand today I thought, tape work seemed very easy compared to other years and the ceapadoirecht was fine. Any tips to what poems and storys are coming up tomorrow for paper 2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 hey hey

Oh ****! I didn't do that for either of mine... Do you have to do that?! :eek:
    I think so. the guy told us at the start of paper 1 and i was like i'll do it at the end. and when he told us again today i was like s**t i forgot. :eek:
    But i don't know if you have to :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Meganonomous

Hey guys! new to this website... just wondering if you have any predictions for irish paper two at ordinary level for tomorrow? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

Seanie2011 wrote: »
    Irish OL was grand today I thought, tape work seemed very easy compared to other years and the ceapadoirecht was fine. Any tips to what poems and storys are coming up tomorrow for paper 2?

yeah thought it was grand wrote some load of bs for the talent seo rte letter though haha

hey hey wrote: »
    I think so. the guy told us at the start of paper 1 and i was like i'll do it at the end. and when he told us again today i was like s**t i forgot. :eek:
    But i don't know if you have to :confused:

F*ck...they never even mentioned it in my exam hall :( I'm hoping that the examiner won't even bother to check the brand of calculator by the time he gets to my one

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Lcstudent2013

You guys, it doesn't matter what calculator ye used! It's about your correct answers and workings..

• Advertisement

You guys, it doesn't matter what calculator ye used! It's about your correct answers and workings..

Nah cause there are certain calculators that are banned because they can do stuff that you should be able to do...what if they think I used one of those? I used a casio I tells ya! I swear! A casioooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Meganonomous

Seanie2011 wrote: »

Ehm ive heard Dís gnáthrud or lasair choille for the stories but would love to know what the poetry predictions are! :( so screwed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pippa1995

Any ideas on tomorrow for biology? #fooked !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Pippa1995 wrote: »
    Any ideas on tomorrow for biology? #fooked !!

Genetics, Ecology, Human/Plant reproduction, Enzymes (especially the experiments), Respiration, Photosynthesis, Viruses, Bacteria, then some random systems hard to tell maybe breathing/the lungs, blood/heart/lymph, the sensory organs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pippa1995

andrew369 wrote: »
    Genetics, Ecology, Human/Plant reproduction, Enzymes (especially the experiments), Respiration, Photosynthesis, Viruses, Bacteria, then some random systems hard to tell maybe breathing/the lungs, blood/heart/lymph, the sensory organs etc.

Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

what biology experiments are likely? thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Manatee212

Anyone help with biology?
    So far I've been told:
    Genetics
    Ecology
    Human/plant reproduction
    Enzymes for experiment
    Respiration
    Photosynthesis
    Viruses and bacteria

Does anyone have any other predictions? Like systems eg. Lymphatic etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭200c200c

Irish HL was great :) My dream emigration essay came up :D Tape was grand except you didnt get much time to read over the questions :/ Anyway I'm happy out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Any one have any tips for DCG or ag science?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Catherine12345

Anyone have any predictions for the higher level poems, storys and filiocht breise

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 MrCraigButler

what are people learning for history ?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭AndreaEgan

HL Irish was lovely! Tape was also very nice :) Predictions for paper 2? And An Triail?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Hamza Malik

Maths paper 2 was hard! Especially question 9 and drawing the sketch of the triangle. It was harder than it looked D:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mary189

For biology are hormones covered in the endocrine system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

mary189 wrote: »

Indeed

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

Maths paper 2 was hard! Especially question 9 and drawing the sketch of the triangle. It was harder than it looked D:

Wat triangle.? Sine rule q? And there was just one trick in q.9 .then it was ground..quite a long pzper however

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogybag

lollie1234 wrote: »
    I only have it wrote out not typed but I could probably put it up tomorrow if thats not too late? I just dont have time to type it out today.

if you get a chance will you put up the an triail answer please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ladymacbeth

Yep. The Endocrine System = Hormone System, but it just sounds incorrect so it's called Endocrine. Also to confuse us with the other term, Exocrine. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Can anyone give me some specific sections of the ecology section of the course to look at? Our teacher never covered it so I don't know what it most important to look at.

Advertisement