Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2013 Predictions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭200c200c

There was a mistake in HL maths today q.8 A !! Everyone will get full marks now apparently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pippa1995

andrew369 wrote: »
    Can anyone give me some specific sections of the ecology section of the course to look at? Our teacher never covered it so I don't know what it most important to look at.

Look up the definitions amd experiments, should be one of the first chapters in the book :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ladymacbeth

May as well do a prediction for Irish since my English prediction was spot on;
    • Oisín
    • Spailpín Fánach
    Literally praying right now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

200c200c wrote: »
    There was a mistake in HL maths today q.8 A !! Everyone will get full marks now apparently :)

http://www.studentxpress.ie/ProjectMaths/HL2013AnswersP2.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Hamza Malik

amicus wrote: »
    Wat triangle.? Sine rule q? And there was just one trick in q.9 .then it was ground..quite a long pzper however

I think it was question 4 or 5. You use the sine rule to get two possible angles. I think I got 131 and 49 degrees

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Flowerpoppy

• Oisín
    • Spailpín Fánach

I am literally learning those and hoping they come up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Seanie2011

Will we be asked to draw the female reproduction system tomorrow do ye think?

Daniel7740 wrote: »

Wow I made a stupid mistake with the venn diagrams. I added them instead of subtracting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ladymacbeth

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ReemAddict

Here's a good website to revise ecology fast

http://www.educate.ie/files/books/BiologySampleWebsite.pdf

Make sure you learn all the common definitions. ie - Predator, Prey, Conservation, Ecology, Symbiosis, Pollution etc.
    The nitrogen cycle
    The different types of webs etc. ie Food web, Pyramid of numbers etc.

I'm really surprised that your teacher didn't cover ecology, its a definite question to appear on the exam. Teachers these days, I swear lol :)

Here's another link for rapid revision :)

http://www.sciencewithjoe.com/leaving-cert-biology/finish/3-leaving-cert-biology/7-the-day-before-biology/0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭200c200c

Mo Ghra-Sa and Oisin Hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Irish P1 was so generous. Imirce, an córas oideachois agus rud éigin faoi spórt freisin, bhí mé ag magadh futhu!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogybag

• Oisín
    • Spailpín Fánach

ye I was thinking these too, why do u tink these will come up? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ReemAddict

Is this Higher or Ordinary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

I think it was question 4 or 5. You use the sine rule to get two possible angles. I think I got 131 and 49 degrees

ye ye got that..watq this mistake theyre on about..this is bull .i dont see wat was rong witj q8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

For the prose do we need to know the names of the authors?

amicus wrote: »
    ye ye got that..watq this mistake theyre on about..this is bull .i dont see wat was rong witj q8

They gave wrong figures, i was so confused on it. I used sine rule and got an answer. I checked to see if i was right by usiing Cosine rule (you should get same answer) but i didnt. Aw well we get full marks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

Superintendent wasn't too pleased when an Ordinary Level Irish student began singing out very loud at 3:05: "ohhhhhhhhhh we're halfway there, ahhhhhohhhhh livin' on a prayer"

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Daniel L

AndreaEgan wrote: »
    Yeah that was it. Did any of you guys get a formula for part 3 of that question? I spent so long and nothing would work for me :P
    It was the nth sequence formula .. Tn = a + (n - 1)d

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

When will the marking schemes be put on examinations.ie ? :)
    End of August / start of September; basically, just in time for the viewing of scripts.

• Advertisement

Righ Maths paper 2 was a complete balls :(

SecondMan wrote: »
    Superintendent wasn't too pleased when an Ordinary Level Irish student began singing out very loud at 3:05: "ohhhhhhhhhh we're halfway there, ahhhhhohhhhh livin' on a prayer"
    Hahahahahahaha

They gave wrong figures, i was so confused on it. I used sine rule and got an answer. I checked to see if i was right by usiing Cosine rule (you should get same answer) but i didnt. Aw well we get full marks :)
    Wait wat do you mean? ! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭matTNT

Today in our exam our superintendent put the Irish oral on shuffle and everybody FREAKED OUT! People were muttering to each other and the superintendent had no idea what to do when it played Cuid C first :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

SecondMan wrote: »

I suppose at least he didn't launch into

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jadekerry95

Does any one do Toraíocht Dhiarmaid agus Grainne ????

Have no idea what to study :/

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭stew.z.ger

matTNT wrote: »
    Today in our exam our superintendent put the Irish oral on shuffle and everybody FREAKED OUT! People were muttering to each other and the superintendent had no idea what to do when it played Cuid C first :P

our superintendent put in the wrong cd... what a dope!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭stew.z.ger

ok HL Irish peeps... what is everyone studying????? I'm soooo tired... this is tough going..

IM SO GLAD IM DYSLEXIC lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogybag

anyone got a sample an triail answer they woild like 2 post?

Advertisement