Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2013 Predictions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nageronayr

Anyone have any higher level German or Art predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Laura 18

Did anyone get the eoin jackson art ordinary predictions me computer won't work and I need them badly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RoisinMD

Anyone else just start laughing in french aural because you had no idea what they were saying!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 crammer13

I guessed most of the things in the French aural

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamhh95

Does anyone have any idea what could come up for the German letter and grammar section ?
    I'm sooo f***ed , i have the worst German teacher on the planet who gave us our first letter a week before the leaving cert started and started grammar two weeks before. We're her last leaving cert class, its about time the school copped on!
    I got a C3 in the mock and that was only because i recognised the paper as it was the 2005 LC one that i had done at home myself (she never gave us homework so she thought we wouldn't have seen it). She told the class herself that we wouldn't have been able for the mock one !
    Anyway any topics i should definitely cover for the letter and any last minutes grammar tips? i would reallllllyy appreciate. Starting to panic about it now as i need a minimum C3 and really don't think i'll get it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Sean1996

Anyone have an idea of what will come up in Q1 in construction studies? :) (my guess is the fireplace)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

French was too simple .expect tough marking especially in listening

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

amicus wrote: »
    French was too simple .expect tough marking especially in listening

I'm not so sure. I was the only one in my class who seemed to think the French exam was easy. Even though there's only 7 people in my class, 5 of us were good enough to get A1's so it may not be marked too harshly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Anyone tips for Honours Music, self teaching here so I am a little lost on what others are going for? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 niamhy24

someone, business (HL) predictions!! anyoneeee? 2012 paper was soo nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭johneugene

Niamhh95 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea what could come up for the German letter and grammar section ?
    I'm sooo f***ed , i have the worst German teacher on the planet who gave us our first letter a week before the leaving cert started and started grammar two weeks before. We're her last leaving cert class, its about time the school copped on!
    I got a C3 in the mock and that was only because i recognised the paper as it was the 2005 LC one that i had done at home myself (she never gave us homework so she thought we wouldn't have seen it). She told the class herself that we wouldn't have been able for the mock one !
    Anyway any topics i should definitely cover for the letter and any last minutes grammar tips? i would reallllllyy appreciate. Starting to panic about it now as i need a minimum C3 and really don't think i'll get it :(

Firstly keep calm!

If I were you for the letter I would learn couple of sentences on the environment, language learning and courses.

Be used to listening. Put some on your iPod or wherever.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Hamza Malik

niamhy24 wrote: »
    someone, business (HL) predictions!! anyoneeee? 2012 paper was soo nice

I'm a repeat student and I got an A1 on 2012 business. Let me warn you timing is important and focus on units 5,6 and 7. Especially for the ABQ

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Bonbon1995 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any Spanish HL predictions on possible essay titles or diary entries/ notes??

well the Gathering came up on the french one.. god knows what we'll get hahaha. Drugs could be topical due to Lance Armstrong? Idk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 niamhy24

I'm a repeat student and I got an A1 on 2012 business. Let me warn you timing is important and focus on units 5,6 and 7. Especially for the ABQ

wow thats unreal! i got an A2 in my pre but i just really need to get my A! my teachers thinks a cash flow will appear and the new consumer protection act! but thats it :D

woopah92 wrote: »
    I'm not so sure. I was the only one in my class who seemed to think the French exam was easy. Even though there's only 7 people in my class, 5 of us were good enough to get A1's so it may not be marked too harshly.
    I think in general the feedback was positive in my school . But some got caught out in some things in listening . My experience in france helped :P well see what happens. l'avenir nous le dira ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

I think in general the feedback was positive in my school . But some got caught out in some things in listening . My experience in france helped :P well see what happens. l'avenir nous le dira ;)

We brought France to our school! We got a new French teacher for 6th year, he was like 26 and French. Best crack of 6th year without a doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

The French exam was very fair, the listening was quite hard though. The written expression was fairly predictable - Q on employment, Q on gathering, A fairly basic diary entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Manatee212

Art history predictions anyone????:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Meganonomous

C0NSTRUCTION PREDICTIONS PLEASE!! and AG if anybody knows? :P :):D :O

The French exam was very fair, the listening was quite hard though. The written expression was fairly predictable - Q on employment, Q on gathering, A fairly basic diary entry.

funny how the weirdest paper so far this year out of what I've done is bio .who would have thought that haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 MartyP

C0NSTRUCTION PREDICTIONS PLEASE!! and AG if anybody knows? :P :):D :O

from what i see Chimney will come up. Passive house, dirrect/indirrect water systems. u-value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Luize

So screwed for business tomorrow.. relying solely on Eoin Jacksons predictions to get me through it

Luize wrote: »
    So screwed for business tomorrow.. relying solely on Eoin Jacksons predictions to get me through it

What were the predictions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Luize

What were the predictions?

Conflict resolution
    Sources of finance
    Enterprise
    Global marketing
    Sales promotion
    New management techniques
    Communication
    Leading and motivating
    HRM
    Insurance and risks

Obviously not all of them are gonna come up but that's his list in order of most likely to least likely

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

funny how the weirdest paper so far this year out of what I've done is bio .who would have thought that haha

I completely f*cked up bio

Luize wrote: »
    Conflict resolution
    Sources of finance
    Enterprise
    Global marketing
    Sales promotion
    New management techniques
    Communication
    Leading and motivating
    HRM
    Insurance and risks

Obviously not all of them are gonna come up but that's his list in order of most likely to least likely

Nothing on the EU? My teacher said its a guarantee. And when the paper was made (November) the EU policies were all over the news. Especially cap and cfp.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭lc_2013

THE SYSTEM IS F*CKED UP

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Carrieo

I found the french tape incredibly easy but the essays and diary entry hard seems i am in the minority

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mollymulligan_

Art history anyone give me anything for early Christian and renaissance please please please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭AndreaEgan

Carrieo wrote: »
    I found the french tape incredibly easy but the essays and diary entry hard seems i am in the minority

I'm in the same boat as you! Found the comprehensions and tape easy and the essays were my downfall! On the bright side essays are worth 100, comprehensions and tape are worth 180 overall so hopefully that works to our advantage :)

Advertisement