Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 dogs wandering in and out of traffic, Sat 4 Aug Seaside town

• 06-08-2012 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

This is an unpleasant post to compose, there is no choice here.
    Saturday 4th August, I am walking on the small footpath in this seaside town and there is lots of holiday maker traffic, well, for the bank holiday that's in it. There are also these two brown dogs not on a leash and are unaccompanied. More setters than labs.
    Each like the other is oblivious to the thick traffic.
    So, we come to a junction.
    There is a 90's hatch back car with 4 mature citizens in it.
    The car is getting ready to turn right.
    One of the above mentioned dogs, which I am the nearest person outside the car, crosses in front of the car, rubbing along the headlights and fender, as it goes.

********The mature lady in the back of the car gives me a utterly indignant look of digust and disdain*********

At this point, I have no option,- I simply said out loud,
    *THESE ARE NOT MY DOGS**************

to this lady, still staring at me.

On Sunday, I saw the very same dogs being walked by girls, aged about 7 and 10 - 12? The younger girl let one of the dogs lick her affectionalely in the face.

:(

Comments

Advertisement