Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-A-Side League in Dundalk?

Options
  • 06-08-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there are any such leagues running in the area? Trying to organise weekly games with 10+ players is becoming a chore, if not impossible. I used to have a team in the JJB competitions several years ago, but since that closed I haven't heard of anything else being available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

I know 2 other people with the same complaint. They play in Oriel (and are sick of playing the same sides) so maybe ring the club and leave your contact details and something could be done to set up a small league. Id stick a thread on here and maybe orielweb looking for teams to get a league going - ye never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Tiptopdel

As far as I know the FAI 5s league is starting up in October in the Oriel center. I was onto their office and they said it would be held there. Be great to get league going alright cos I am sure there are many people in same boat.

Advertisement