Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swimmer Missy Franklin has size 13 feet.

• 06-08-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭

Holy Moly.

She is 17,6'1" and her dad says they are her "built-in flippers".
    She won 4 gold medals.

So has any boardsies spotted any Irish girls walking around with a pair of Clown feet that could be potentially Irelands next swimming medalist?

AP711242873926.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

I know what they say about men having big feet but what does that equate to in women???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Ya know what they say, big feet, big...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Holy Moly.

She is 17,6'1" and her dad says they are her "built-in flippers".
    She won 4 gold medals.

So has any boardsies spotted any Irish girls walking around with a pair of Clown feet that could be potentially Irelands first swimming medalist?

AP711242873926.jpg

Pretty sure we have had swimming medalists in the past. And they weren't "clowns" either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Doesn't she have a lovely bottom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

I know what they say about men having big feet but what does that equate to in women???

Good swimmers. Apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Ya know what they say, big feet, big...

Socks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

They all have lovely bottoms

Ever see the video of some bald dude putting his entire head inside....actually never mind, me neither:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Maybe her feet are inversely proportional to her cup size.

Doesn't she have a lovely bottom...
    Careful now did you not see the sticky to thread on sexism in feedback?

• Advertisement

Ever see the video of some bald dude putting his entire head inside....actually never mind, me neither:o

dont know what you're talking about,only use the interwebz for booking flights and looking for instruction manuals I have somehow managed to lose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Maybe her feet are inversely proportional to her cup size.
    This was something I noticed about the women swimmers, they all seem to have smaller chests.

I imagine there is some correlation between their bodies and their success as swimmers as they are, generally, taller than the average girl, have smaller breasts and bigger arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Reminds me in the joke about the three sisters at the dance.

Punchline goes along the line of two of the sisters telling a gentleman 'if you think our feet are big, you should see the size of our Fanny's'.

Careful now did you not see the sticky to thread on sexism in feedback?
    But I'm not saying they all have lovely bottoms. No no no, I'm certainly not saying that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Ghandee wrote: »
    Reminds me in the joke about the three sisters at the dance.

Punchline goes along the line of two of the sisters telling a gentleman 'if you think our feet are big, you should see the size of our Fanny's'.

What happened to the first sister?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I'm 6'1" and my feet are size 13 ...I'd call that perfectly proportioned (for balance and all that)

(lately I've even got small moobs :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

If that's US size it would be around an eleven here.

peasant wrote: »
    I'm 6'1" and my feet are size 13 ...I'd call that perfectly proportioned (for balance and all that)

(lately I've even got small moobs :D)
    And you're the German mod :)

Doesn't she have a bottom...
    is the correct reply teddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

This was something I noticed about the women swimmers, they all seem to have smaller chests.

I imagine there is some correlation between their bodies and their success as swimmers as they are, generally, taller than the average girl, have smaller breasts and bigger arms.

Arm span is important, also having a long torso and shorter legs can help.
    Any athlete that engages in cardio is going to be flat chested compared to most. That's just biology. Boobs are mostly fat. These women are made of steel. Sexy sexy steel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,306 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Size 13 feet?? No flippin way

Flip Off!!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

If that's US size it would be around an eleven here.

Thats in mens sizing. In US womens sizing its actually a 9 - 10 womens.

So big, yes, but not outsize hilariously stupid out of proportion big, especially since she's so tall.

Non-story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I think what we should take away from this thread is the fact that, and yes, I know she's only 17 and I'm being a pervert, Missy Franklin has a lovely arse.

/Thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

American 13? Cause that's only an UK 10/11 depending on brand. I work in a shoe shop, wouldn't be all that uncommon to have ladies coming in looking for 9s and 10s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I'd say she has a huge fanny too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Good swimmers.

Good swimmers.
    lol:D,thats a very boring improvement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

missy wanklin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

American 13? Cause that's only an UK 10/11 depending on brand. I work in a shoe shop, wouldn't be all that uncommon to have ladies coming in looking for 9s and 10s.
    Used to work in the shoe section of a sport shop and I think most of the women's stock only went up to nine. Most women would go for 6s or 7s, iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Oh yeah, of course. I'm just saying that several times a week we'd have requests for shoes in size 9 and 10. Obviously, not every woman is looking for them :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

clownshoes.gif

Advertisement