Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

passport photos?

Options
  • 06-08-2012 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

were can i get them in dublin 15 a list of places be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There's a passport photo machine right beside the entrance to the cinema in Blanch shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

As far as I know boots in the centre still do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

There is a passport photo machine on the walk through the tunnel from the Underground Carpark to Marks & Spencers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

most chemists

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Do the Camera Shop do them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Tesco in Roselawn have a machine.

Do the Camera Shop do them?

They would have to Id say.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Doc Morris pharmacies do them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

stevek93 wrote: »
    As far as I know boots in the centre still do them.

Boots don't do them, well the one beside Penneys as I had asked a few weeks ago.
    The photo machine beside the cinema does do them but beware it does not give change plus you have to size the photo's down(cut border white strips off) for them to meet the size requirements of the passport form. All photos perfectly good when I received my passport recently :)

gurramok wrote: »
    Boots don't do them, well the one beside Penneys as I had asked a few weeks ago.
    The photo machine beside the cinema does do them but beware it does not give change plus you have to size the photo's down(cut border white strips off) for them to meet the size requirements of the passport form. All photos perfectly good when I received my passport recently :)

Rather get them done in of them machines if you ask me don't like the idea of someone taking my pic in the middle of a chemist. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Rather get them done in of them machines if you ask me don't like the idea of someone taking my pic in the middle of a chemist. :p

The requirements for passport photos have tightened up in the last few years though, and a good chemist photographer will know what's acceptable or not. The machine won't tell you anything :).

The requirements for passport photos have tightened up in the last few years though, and a good chemist photographer will know what's acceptable or not. The machine won't tell you anything :).

True Garda wouldn't accept a friends photo from one of those machines before now when I think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

they camera shop do them all right. i got mine done there fine.

But be care full doing them from a machine they have to be a certian size have the head in the right position and be the right size in the frame.

they guys in the camera shop got mine right for me.
    I did do some years ago in a machine and when i went to the pasport office they rejected them cause my head was not in the right place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Mountview chemist does them.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

they camera shop do them all right. i got mine done there fine.

But be care full doing them from a machine they have to be a certian size have the head in the right position and be the right size in the frame.

they guys in the camera shop got mine right for me.
    I did do some years ago in a machine and when i went to the pasport office they rejected them cause my head was not in the right place.

The machines have an oval guide into which your face is supposed to fit for them to be compliant with passport office rules. Worked fine for me.

Advertisement